Daniel and I both had time off during the week of Christmas.
On Christmas Eve Daniel got up and went golfing. He wore his new golf shoes, new GA golf shirt and found a pair of GA socks and a hat to match. Needless to say, he was all decked out.
While he went golfing, Mallory and I went to Grannie Thigpen's. Daniel had brought home some fruit so Mal and I made a fruit basket for her. We also brought home made and personally decorated cookies. Grannie loved them.
The last picture was taken at Daniel's mother's church. We attended the Christmas program. Mallory was an angel that held a star. She was sooo cute but we didn't get any pictures. By the time we arrived, she was already lined up and immediately afterward she got changed. Suffice it to say, she was adorable. She also didn't like being near Santa. 

3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment