
Today, 7 years ago, Daniel and I were wedded. The 7 years have mostly been good, bearable at least, some bad but so far we have managed.
During these past years, we have bought our house, paid for Daniel's Mazda Tribute and have paid cash for our wood floors and vinyl siding. However, our greatest achievement (thanks to me) was the birth of our daughter. I have also graduated from Valdosta State University with a Master's Degree. Overall, we haven't done bad for ourselves. I am proud of our life and am looking forward to the years ahead.
For this special occasion, Daniel (all by himeself and based on his own idea) made reservations for a nice restaurant on St. Simon's Island. He also arranged for child care. His mom kept Mal on Saturday night but a free night at the house was too good to pass up. We opted to stay in town, we ate at Captain Joe's, (and mom it is still very good) and went directly home to watch television and eat popcorn in peace.
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment