Friday, October 3, 2008

Mallory Goes Golfing





For her 5th birthday, Mallory's Uncle Greg and Aunt Shelley bought her a set of golf clubs. She tried them out this afternoon and had a great time!! She was accompanied by her daddy, Uncle Greg, and cousin Blake.

I didn't mean to make anyone worry about Mallory's eye exam yesterday. We got home late so I was unable to post anything. Both of Mallory's corneas are irritated and the doctor was unable to tell us why. He said it could be a number of things including allergies, something within, or some type of bacteria. He stated that with the corneas in such bad shape, an accurate eye exam is impossible. However, he did confirm that her right eye does go inward. According to him, we first have to take care of her corneas. He prescribed eye drops, an ointment, and has instructed us to use diluted baby shampoo to cleanse the eyes. We go back on 10/29/08 to check progress and to have another eye exam. I guess more plans will be made then. When asked about her vision, he said that she has good eye sight but the irritated corneas are very uncomfortable. He also told us that since her eyes are a little misaligned, her depth perception is lower than average.

I was very proud of Mallory. We were at the hospital for a long time and she was a very good sport.

0 comments: