



Halloween 2005 was the first Halloween that I had a digital camera. Therefore, it is the first Halloween that I have pictures of on my computer. I thought I would share some old Holiday pics with you. On this Halloween, Mallory was Sleeping Beauty. She was 2 years old and it was the first time she enjoyed the whole "trick or treat" concept. She totally understood it after the first house. The picture of her eating a sucker was taken right after the first stop, which was a neighbor's house. She couldn't wait to eat it. She kept saying "open it, mama".
The second picture is of her trick or treating at her Uncle Greg's house. I am sure that you recognize my Grannie in the third picture. She always has good treats! While at Grannie's, we met the Raulerson's. Kirsten was a bunny rabbit that year.
Do you remember that year Lealane? We stopped by your house to.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Don't forget to watch out for candy made in China! No fun to screen candy but we've got to these days.
Post a Comment