Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Dr. Mallory to the Rescue



Thank goodness for Mal's Barbie doctor kit. Without it, Daniel would have been in trouble. While Mallory was chasing me, I slipped and landed hard on Daniel's ankle. Like a big baby, he started whimpering so I told Mal to get her doctor kit.

Tonight at dance/tumbling class, Mal's teachers said that she loves gymnastics and does really well but doesn't seem to be interested in the dancing part. I was instantly heart broken. I would have preferred dance (because I want Mal to wear costumes and be in productions) but whatever floats her boat. I guess we will switch to 1 hour of gymnastics per week starting next month. At least it's cheaper.

Tonight we talked to Lealane. She asked Mallory what she wanted for her birthday. Mallory said she wanted a puppet for her finger. Where this idea came from, I have no idea!

Just received a letter from one of my aunt's. It was an invitation to the Thigpen family reunion. The reunion is October 11, the same day that we will be in SeaWorld with mom.

0 comments: