There really is no weekend news. We did very little because Fay kept us from going out. Originally we were scheduled to visit mom this weekend but had to cancel due to the weather. As a result, Mallory and I hardly left the house. Yesterday, keeping with tradition, we went to breakfast. Instead of our usual Jerry J's breakfast, Mallory asked to go to Chic-fil-a. We ate and then went to Wal-Mart for a few essentials. No big deal.
Luckily the heavy rain started after we arrived home. Since we were cooped up, we decided to bake. We made chocolate chip cookies, apple crisp, and more homemade ice cream. Instead of eating regular meals, we just ate junk the entire day. We ate ice cream and cookies for lunch, popcorn for supper and apple crisp in between.
Mallory was given another homework project. We are now working on her "family tree". I'll let you know how that turns out but I think it will be fun. Mallory has just started cutting on her own so I will definitely try to incorporate cutting into the project. I am just worried about encouraging her to cut because I am scared that she will cut her hair or some kind of fabric. I keep reminding her that we only cut paper.
Mallory's party dress came in the mail. She tried it own and it fits perfectly. She is scheduled to have birthday pictures made next week.
3 weeks ago

2 comments:
I firmly believe in this kind of diet!
Hey Anna,
I see you are enjoying my blog. Thanks. Have you tried the blueberry muffin recipes i posted for you on your site?
Post a Comment