
Today I came home at 2:30 and Mallory was already dressed for dance class. In fact, that is when I took this picture.
Tonight she immediately walked in without hesitation. Daniel left her and I came in after the first 45 min session. When she saw me, she told me to go in the front to sit on the bench.
While driving home, she tried to show me some of the moves she learned in the dance portion. She kept telling me that you had to point your toes, spread your legs, and bend your knees.
Who wants cookies? Krystial has already signed on. I know you do mom but who else? Each tub has 36 pre-shaped cookies and they are $15.00 each (don't let the price scare you, remember you are supporting Mallory and her fine Georgia education). The money is due on 9/2. If you don't live too far, I will be willing to pick it up. Lealane, we have a bunch of dresses for Olivia--hint, hint. It is the Otis Spunkmeyer cookies--the real good kind. They have all flavors but I am sure you are familiar with the popular kinds.
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Oh, how I wish you could deliver some cookie dough to us. We would surely buy some! The G'sa
Post a Comment