

Today when Daniel arrived to pick Mal up from school, he was given a surprise. Actually a shock, a big shocker. Mallory, a car rider (of course), was put on the bus!!! Luckily, Daniel arrived just in time (meaning seconds before the bus was due to pull out). Apparently, Mallory was seated, buckled in, and the bus had already shut its doors. Needless to say Daniel was VERY unhappy. In fact, he immediately called me to inform me of this situation. The worst part: Mallory was mad. She was mad because she wanted to stay on the bus!! When Daniel and I were on the phone, I could hear her crying in the background!!! She was also chanting, "I want to ride the school bus."
I walked Mallory to her room yesterday morning. When we arrived, many children were already there. She immediately started playing puzzles with a little girl. After a few seconds of puzzles, Mallory asked the girl, "do you want to play with dolls?" and the little girl responded, "there over there, come on." I followed Mallory to tell her bye but before I could say anything she said, "I stay here, you go to work." Mallory had so much fun at school that she didn't want to come home. In addition, she awoke REALLY early this morning, asking if we could get up and get dressed for school.
Above are two pictures taken this morning. This outfit is also new. It was given to Mallory by her Grandma Brown.
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment