
In an attempt to get Mallory to do more writing, I suggested that she start her own grocery list. She still scribbles a lot but has some letter like forms and basic shapes. I know high quality letters are emerging. Anyway we taped her own piece of paper to the refrigerator, just like me. So far she has added, chocolate pudding, cookies, juice boxes and like me has written down mayo, tea, and sugar to her list.
Daniel took this picture over the weekend and I love it. I know that I may be a little biased but you have to admit, she is really pretty and cute.
She will start dance lessons tomorrow night. Over the weekend, I bought her a new leotard. She tried it on but kept insisting that she needed more clothes. I hope she will easily dress for her lessons. Keep your fingers crossed!
3 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment