Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 3 in Clearwater

Our third day in Clearwater was nearly the same as the previous days. Mallory awoke early--again and again we headed straight for the beach. In the first picture, you can see the excitement on Mallory's face. She truly loved the beach and begged go at every waking moment.
The third day was hotter so Daniel spent a lot of time in the water. I thought this was perfect because I really wanted to lay out. It didn't work out that way because early in the day, Daniel "threw" Mallory to me. She went a little higher than expected and complained that, "daddy threw me like a sack of tators" After that she didn't want to swim with him.




The third picture is of Mallory playing in the sand. Sand play never got old, especially if she had someone fetching water for her.

As before, we returned to the beach that evening. As I was walking around the shoreline, I talked to someone who had found a sand dollar. I asked her where she found it and she told me she had to dig for it under the water. She said she used her feet. Grandpa, I really tried to find us one. I was going to ship it to you and everything but I wasn't lucky enough to find one. The fourth picture is evidence that I really did try.

We also watched the sun set again. This activity could never get old in my opinion.

Stay tuned, tomorrow I will post a video of Mallory playing on the beach.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anna, it was nice of you to think of me with the sand dollars.

Grandpa