Mallory did it!!! She jumped in the water. At first, she was shocked that Ms. Lindsay, her instructor, allowed her to go completely under but once she saw me and Aunt Krystial cheering she did it some more. I would show you pictures but as you know Mallory dropped my camera and it broke. This is a HUGE improvement because during the first week of lessons she refused to get her hair wet. In fact, she told Ms. Lindsay that I told her she couldn't get her hair bows wet.
More big news: On Saturday, Krystial called. Sam has FINALLY proposed!! Krystial is getting married!!! A date has not been set but Mallory and me have already been asked to be wedding attendants!! I am so excited. I hope she picks out matching dresses for us. Can you imagine anything cuter?????
3 weeks ago

1 comments:
Hi Ana,
Tried to send you photos of Italy and Greece but they bounced back. Your work email picked them up as spam.
Anyway, go to my blog and you'll see some of the photos.
Also, your virtual tour is now up on the library's home page.
Post a Comment