Sunday, April 27, 2008

Our Weekend

On Saturday, Mallory of course awoke earlier than any other day. She instantly remembered that it was Saturday, our day for Jerry J's breakfast.

I got a chicken biscuit and she got a sausage platter. Her platter included two eggs, two sausage patties, grits, a biscuit, and a hash brown. She ate most of it and didn't want to share what was left. Sometimes I am amazed at how much we are alike.

After breakfast, we went to a local bakery. She picked out a gingerbread cookie and ate the whole thing by lunch.

After lunch Daniel came home and took her to her Nana and Pappy's house. She stayed the night and went to church with them.

I stayed home. I read and watched all my shows: er, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Samantha Who, and Lost.

Tomorrow is a holiday for me so I will be resting and relaxing again. I will probably go to the gym and watch a movie that Daniel brought home on Thursday.

0 comments: