Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekend Update

Bad News:
1) Mallory is still sick. She has been running a low grade fever all day.
2) She also had a crusty ear, which means her ear is draining. This is not good. She said it didn't hurt, just crusty. I'm hoping it is fluid from the cold and not an ear infection. We cleaned it out tonight and I will check it tomorrow morning.
3) Mallory is also coughing.
4) Probably will be staying home with Mal tomorrow. I will stay home half a day and Daniel will be home around noon--allowing me to keep my teeth cleaning appointment and work for a half day.
5) House is a disaster
6) Dreading next weekend, which is the Jacksonville race.

Good News:
1) Received a hair color change. I am very dark haired--nearly black. I'm getting used to it.
2) Had a pedicure.
3) Found an awesome pair of Madden's on sale at local shoe store. Red heels. Love them!

1 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Must see the hair- please post pic soon! Sorry about Mallory.