Monday, March 8, 2010

Is there anything worse....

than your child being sick???? I took Mallory to the doctor today. Her ear drained again last night and it was full of "ear buggers" this morning. Dr. Berzinch ran a lot of different tests. Mallory has strep throat!

My baby's appointment was at 10:15, which is when we arrived. Daniel and I tag teamed and I left at noon. They didn't leave until 1:00. Ridiculous!

Needless to say no more school tomorrow and no work for me. Hopefully she will be better by Wednesday and neither me or Daniel will get sick.

3 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

So sorry! It is very frustrating to have to wait that long. What's the point of having appointment times?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Grandma Y said...

Sure hope Mallory will feel better really soon. It's no fun being sick.