
The second day ended with an evening excursion back to the beach. First we hit the pier and walked around. We did this before eating dinner, as you can see Mallory was unable to wait. She proclaimed that she was "starving" so we caved and bought a push-up. As we were walking out on the pier, we were warned that seagulls would try to take the ice cream so Mallory ate it as fast as she could.
Mallory made us very nervous because she liked standing near the railing to look out at the sea. We decided it would be best to hold her as much as possible.
After eating at McDonald's, Mallory's choice, (remember calories don't count so I ate french fries and a fish fillet sandwich), we changed into our bathing suits and swam.
We stayed to watch the sun set and it was beautiful. Grandma, we never saw the sun rise but the sight of the sun setting was spectacular. I wished you could have seen it. I know you would have loved it.

4 weeks ago

1 comments:
You are right, Anna. I would have loved it!I'm trying hard to not be envious of your "fun at the beach."I love looking for your blog each day. G
Post a Comment