This weekend we were fairly busy. I wasn't feeling
good so I laid around as much as possible.
On Saturday morning, Mallory and I swam for a few hours, I ran 3.5 miles and we went to Jacksonville. We attended a Jacksonville Suns game with Daniel's work friends. A suite was rented and free drinks, hot dogs, baked beans, cole slaw, and a fruit platter was provided.
We also sat across from the big mean and high Hart's Bridge (see post about Jacksonville Gate River Run).
Sunday was church for Mallory. She wore this new dress, which we purchased in Jacksonville. I loved it on her so I took her picture. She also wore a pearl bracelet.
As soon as I find my camera I will post a few pictures of me and Mallory swimming.
Happy (late) Memorial Day.
4 weeks ago

1 comments:
3.5 miles! I like the sound of that.
Post a Comment