Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Party Pictures

Here are a few more pictures. The kids really had a great time. Being an only child must be very painful because Mallory gets so excited when her cousins come.

I'm signing off till Wednesday. I'm leaving today to go to Savannah. Its a work thing, I will be in training all day Monday and all day Tuesday. I will be home late Tuesday night.

Here is my hotel, ain't the state wonderful, what budget cuts???? http://savannah.hyatt.com/hyatt/hotels/

Eating healthy will be very hard. I always struggle when I am traveling but I am committed--once again to maintaining a healthy diet. I will work extra hard to get my vegetables in (the hardest for me).


1 comments:

Janice said...

Go ahead and eat Savannah's fares in moderation and detox later. :)

I have been making some "greens" soup to detox. Yeah, it's hot weather but I still drink soup.I put some greens in a blender: asparagus, green bell pepper, celery, parsley, plus a smallpiece of ginger, a slice of onion. I heat it up, add seasonings, and drink.