Thursday, May 27, 2010

I'm Back---Again




We have been disconnected from the Internet for about 2 weeks. I'm assuming you noticed--if you read this blog. We disconnected our local cable service. Our new service: AT&T.

The delay: First we had to wait for the technician to come then we had to wait for the modem to arrive via UPS. Of course, the phone jack in the computer room did not properly work Therefore, we had to wait another 2 days for the technician to return.

We also have a new e-mail address. I will e-mail you soon so you can update your contact list. If you don't receive an e-mail in the next few days--post a comment to this blog.

Here are a few pictures from Mallory's "end of the school year" party. Check out the dark haired beauty in the second picture (in the background).

In the second picture, the kids are dancing to music that contained cuss words. I think I was the only one who had noticed. No one else showed any concern.

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

YES, I noticed. I think I have told you about my withdrawal problems before!

Grandma Y said...

I noticed the black haired beauty right away. Looks like the kids are having fun. Cuss words??? I have really missed your blog. Glad you are back.