Thursday, April 22, 2010

School Fun


I'm back! A big thanks to Russell. He definitely hooked us up! He managed to save our bookmarks and contacts in Outlook. I'm impressed because our computer was very sick!

Its been nearly a month! I have a lot to share so I will take it one day at a time. Mostly it is Easter stuff.

On Good Friday the entire kindergarten at Wacona Elementary went on a field trip. They visited a teacher's house, the teacher that lives behind us.

They had a great time. The kids enjoyed a hayride, Easter egg hunt, fishing, and a picnic lunch.

Mallory had a special guest. Daniel was able to spend the day with her. We have a good picture of her and Daniel as they were fishing. I'll post it soon--I can only post so many at a time.

2 comments:

Grandma Y said...

Tell Russell thanks from me too. I missed your blogs more than you can imagine.There wasn't a day that went by that I didn't check to see if you were posting yet. Withdrawal was painful!!!

The Sanders Family said...

Not that I didn't like the "Slumber Party Fun" post, but I was getting tired of it popping up every time I clicked on your page. Glad to have you back!