Saturday, February 13, 2010

Valentine Treat

Yesterday, Daniel and Mallory surprised me at work. They brought me some white roses mixed with some type of purple flowers. They were really pretty and I was truly surprised!

Today Mallory and I had manicures and our toes polished. We chose the same color: purple. I wished you could have seen Mallory. She sat in the pedi chair as an adult with a serious look on her face--as if she was accustomed to such treatment!

Daniel took us out to eat tonight. We ate at Captain Joe's (mom's fav restaurant). As usual, the food was good. Mallory spilled her full cup of sprite, wanted to make a million trips to the salad/dessert bar, and peeled the batter off of the onion rings.

Tomorrow church and Sunday dinner with Daniel's family. See, the fun really doesn't end!

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Good job, Daniel!
:)

Grandma Y said...

I would choose Captains Joe's too! Glad you had such a nice Valentine celebration.