Thursday, February 11, 2010

Not Much

The Hamilton house has been slow. Mallory didn't have school today and won't tomorrow or Monday.

The dog continues to $hit everywhere and chew cords. Her recent destruction: my mp3 player charger.

Work has been very busy.

I haven't been able to get in a good workout this week because I have been so busy.

Mallory's new favorite restaurant: Zaxby's. She always requests chicken fingers, french fries and "dressing."

I really hope I get some rest and relaxation this weekend.

Tomorrow I return to the chiropractor. My back feels fine but my neck still feels stiff.

The big news: It is supposed to snow tomorrow. Daniel is really excited and he has Mallory excited to.

Most of you have already heard, Captain Phil Harris has passed away. He was the captain of the Cornelia Marie on the Deadliest Catch, which is one of my favorite shows (listen to the theme song).

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

0 comments: