Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Sleepy Little Girl


The other day, Daniel gave Mallory a bath. He left her sitting on the bed, playing her Leapster. He went into her room to get some clean clothes. When he came back, which was less than a minute, she was asleep--naked!

Mallory has been on her new medication for three days now. We can tell that it is addressing the hyperactivity but I'm not sure about the attention deficit part. I guess we will wait a little longer before deciding.

Next week is her second ear surgery. This time they will repair the left ear. We go for post-op on Monday afternoon and return to the hospital on Tuesday morning. Mallory is dreading it--since she knows what to expect this time. I have told her that once her ear heals, she can have her ears pierced.

1 comments:

Grandma Y said...

We will be praying all goes well.