Sunday, November 15, 2009

Home Sweet Home




As previously posted, Daniel and I left yesterday morning to go to the Bulldog game in Athens, GA. They played the Auburn Tigers and it was a really good game.

However, there were several incidents that made me home sick. They were:

1) We got lost! It started with our hotel, although we quickly found it. We got EXTREMELY lost on the UGA campus. It took us hours to find our car after the game. We also got lost leaving Athens to get back to our hotel (we stayed in Madison). We didn't get back to our room until 3:00 am. We were also starving because our last meal was at 4:30!

2) A fight nearly erupted near us. When I say near us, I mean the guys sitting directly in front of us and the girl sitting next to us. They both started cussing and yelling, physical threats were exchanged, and even small licks were passed.

3) There is no bed like the bed in my bedroom. Despite the late hour and the physical activity (we probably walked 6-8 miles), I couldn't sleep.

Anyway, I am glad to report that we survived the trip, safely returned home, and have already unpacked.

Tomorrow Mallory and I go to the doctor for her "attention medicine." If I could home school her, I would because I really don't want her to take this type of medication.

0 comments: