Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Report Card Time

Luckily it wasn't as bad as I had feared. Mostly S's a few N's (need improvement) and 2 U's (unsatisfactory). The N's were: following directions, remaining focused, completing tasks, performing with best effort, and answering questions.

The U's were in: following 2 step commands and letter sounds. For the letter sounds she has to match a picture with the beginning letter. She got 3 out of 10 correct and I suspect these were the first 3.

Today we traveled to Savannah for developmental testing. The purpose was to gain a professional opinion regarding Mallory's short attention span and to test for learning disabilities (I think she may have a hard time processing information visually). Daniel and I were interviewed and asked to complete a survey. The results indicated a need for further testing so we go back on 10/20/09.

Will keep you updated.

0 comments: