Sunday, September 13, 2009

Birthday Party Part 1: Posing with the cake




I know, I must be the meanest and cruelest mother on the planet! I made Mallory dress in her birthday outfit and hair bow before changing into her swimsuit. She had a good attitude while dressing and posed for a lot of pictures. She was smiling for me, mama, Steve, and Paula. Between the 4 of us, these were the best.

Since Mallory takes gymnastics, I asked that she have gymnasts on her cake. The cake was 2 tiers and was really pretty.

I'll show more pictures each day but I want to tell you that Mallory's birthday party was a lot of fun. All of our favorite people came and I think everyone enjoyed it (or at least I hope so).

Part 1: Posing with the cake
Part 2: Pool party fun
Part 3: Pizza time
Part 4: Presents
Part 5: Blowing out the candles

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

I think you meant "all of our favorite people except Aunt Peggy came."
:)

Anna T. Ham said...

You are right, Aunt Peggy, that comment was excluding all of our TN relatives!