Thursday, August 27, 2009

Unforgettable Moments # 1



In 2006 we took Mallory to Disney World. She loved the rides, the sights, the playgrounds, and even at this young age, the water!

This picture was taken after the shock of Mallory being soaked in full clothes! I left Daniel and Mallory to play on the nearby playground while I went to get fast passes for a couple of rides. When I returned, Mallory was soaked. I was not pleased for several reasons. First, it wasn't hot outside (this trip was in November), secondly we didn't have a change of clothing, and thirdly, how uncomfortable is it to be in wet clothes?????

In the end, we stripped her and laid out her shirt and pants to dry on the stroller. She really had a good time.

In the second picture she is responding to my mood, by saying, "what???"

0 comments: