Sunday, August 30, 2009

Planning, Planning, Planning

I just bought Mallory's birthday presents. She will be getting a television for her bedroom. I was shocked that you can no longer purchase a cheap 19 inch. Everything was at least $150. I also bought her a cheap trac phone. I'm hoping once she has her own phone, she will leave mine alone.

I am seriously thinking about rescheduling Mallory's party from the evening to the afternoon. I just bought UGA vs Auburn tickets that were kinda expensive. This trip will be our fall trip and will double as an anniversary present between Daniel and I. The game is November 14 and our anniversary is November 17.

If we have the party in the afternoon, then I won't be obligated to serve dinner, right??????

BTW, will need a weekend baby sitter for the above mentioned date. I think you know who you are!!!!

P.S. All donations will be proudly accepted and can/will be recognized on this blog=)

0 comments: