Vomiting is no longer a problem but diarrhea has been! I think I prefer the vomiting.
Mallory had diarrhea until about 1:00 pm today. Thank goodness it has stopped. She is slowly evolving back to her old self. She is still sleeping more but is more bouncy and happier today. Her ear has stopped bleeding and I have allowed her to take off the ear helmet. Now our main concern is keeping the ear dry, safe, and uninfected.
I go back to work tomorrow. Daniel will be home with Mallory. We found out yesterday that the local doctor that referred us to the surgeon refuses to perform post op care. We were hoping to have the post op appointments through him so we wouldn't have to make several more trips to Savannah. No such luck. I guess I will be asking off for the next 2 Tuesdays.
Mom is coming this weekend. In fact, she will be here tomorrow night. We will be celebrating Kirsten's 6th birthday. I cannot believe she will be six!
Aunt Peggy, we use Kroger pharmacy and this is the first time this has happened. In fact, in the past, they have been very good to us. I politely complained about the wait and was told that the immediate need was not clearly expressed. Whatev, next time, I will be sure they understand our circumstances!
4 weeks ago

1 comments:
Thanks for the update. I hope things improve exponentially. Tell Daniel I will be sending good thoughts his way tomorrow!
Post a Comment