Friday, June 5, 2009

TGIF--Let the Rest and Relaxation Begin



Thank God it is Friday. It has been a long week.

Last Sunday, after mom and Steve left, I hauled a$$ to the beach. I asked Mallory several times if she wanted to go but she said, "no, I want to go to church and swim with my cousins." I asked at least 3 times and got the same answer. Therefore, I went without her. At around 5:00pm, she realized where I was. She called me crying and saying, "I want to go the beach now." To placate her, I promised that we would go on Saturday. She hasn't forgotten. I guess we will be at the beach tomorrow. I just hope it doesn't rain.

Don't think that this excuses our weekly trip to Jerry J's. She has already mentioned sausage patties and cheese grits at least 100 times tonight.

I went to the eye doctor today. No glasses were needed but I was told that I am 2 steps away from a astigmatism. I will return next year for an annual exam or sooner if I start to have trouble. I also got eye drops for allergies on my eyes.


Received my second B-12 shot yesterday. Awaiting a miracle.

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

How far are you from the beach?

Anna T. Ham said...

Rain rain go away come again another day......

St. Simon's Island is just over an hour away. Fernandina Beach is 2 hours away. Fernandina is the nicer beach but we usually settle for St. Simon's.

If you come and visit me, you would be close to the beach=)