Sunday, June 28, 2009

Nice Sunday

Since Mallory finished watching the fireworks with Daniel's parents, she spent the night with them. I was able to sleep in, leisurely move around the house, cook breakfast, and washed dishes without chaos. It was so nice. I had completely forgotten those days.

At around 11:30, I had a short run and a longer uphill walk. Managed to get in 4 miles in 45 minutes.

Had lunch with Daniel's family.

Came home, finished reading a stupid book, did laundry, showered, shaved, and have already prepared for tomorrow. Also helped Mal with the letters D and R, which she successfully wrote and we read 2 I Spy books.

Now, Mal and Daniel are in bed and I am about to start another stupid book. See you tomorrow!

All in the Life and Times of Anna T Hamilton--boring huh?

1 comments:

Grandma Y said...

It all sounds good to me.