Thursday, June 25, 2009

New Hair Do's

Mallory and I got our hair cut today. Mallory's hair is now to her shoulders. I think Cheryl chopped off several inches. She also
added layers to help the curl to come back!

My hair was supposed to have been darkened with seriously red highlights. If you are in a grocery store, look at the cover of Glamour. My hair was supposed to have been the color of Sandra Bullock's but turned out a little blonder. I am scheduled to return NEXT Friday to have it darkened. I'm a little pi$$ed right now because I don't want to have to go back nor did I want to have it redone tonight. Who has time for all of this???? Plus it's expensive enough that it should have been done right the first time, especially with a picture as a guide!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we will be going to Savannah. Mallory is scheduled to have a hearing exam and a consult regarding the perforations in her ears. I'll update you when we return.

2 comments:

Aunt Peggy said...

Let's see a picture of yours so we can vote!

Grandma Y said...

I love the french braids !