Yep, Mal and I went to the beach today. It was perfect weather, wasn't too hot nor was it rainy or too windy. I have no pictures because I forgot my camera--I know, can you believe it?
On this visit, I bought a new chair. I wanted something that I could sit up in and park next to the shoreline. I'll be honest, this was not my brightest idea. The chair was low--too low--because my butt sank into the water. My legs were left dangling in the sand and every time Mallory, or other children, came near, I got splashed. I was constantly wiping drops of water from my sunglasses. This chair will be Daniel's in Clearwater.
Mallory had a good time. She swam, made a sand castle, and was in constant motion. Can you believe she didn't sleep on the way home????
4 weeks ago

1 comments:
My butt would sink in the water even if it was a high chair!
Post a Comment