On Friday, Mallory gave me a card that she made at school. Here is what it said, (her words are italicized and in yellow font.)
My mom's name is : Anna
My mom has black hair and brown eyes
She is 2 feet tall and weighs 3 pounds
My mom likes to eat tuna
My mom is happy when she sees daddy
but I know she is really angry when daddy makes her mad
My mom's favorite tv show is movies
My mom is smart. She knows all about playing with me
If my mom would have one wish come true, it would be to have salad
I love my mom because she cooks for me.
Here are my thoughts:
I don't particularly care for tuna, I wished I weighed 3 pounds or at least looked like I weighed 3 pounds. I often feel like I am 2 feet tall. I usually eat salad when we go out to eat. We sometimes watch movies when we go to bed. The movies are always my suggestion so that is where that comes from. As far as cooking, I didn't think she noticed. Not sure why she thinks I am happy when I see her daddy because he does sometimes make me mad!
Happy Mother's Day to all but especially to my mother!
4 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment