Saturday, May 2, 2009

Krystial's Wedding Shower






Tonight was Krystial's wedding shower. The party was for mixed company and was held at Laura Walker State Park. It was a great party! The building was nice, the food good, the playground was awesome, and the nearby lake was pretty.

The theme was cowboyish, which we ignored. The decorations and cowboy hats that were present, were neat.

Mallory had a great time and couldn't wait to hold baby Bryce. She was watching him like a hawk because I told her we had to wait until he finished eating. She screamed in delight when his daddy started burping him.

I let her hold him and then she kissed him on his forehead. Everyone thought it was soooooo cute. In fact, they mistook this action to mean that she wants a baby brother or sister. As if........... She straightened them out when someone asked.

The party was really nice. I think I will check into reserving something here for Mallory's birthday. I think the kids would love it! (playground pics tomorrow night)

0 comments: