


Kirsten graduated from kindergarten!! I cannot believe she will be in first grade next year! I really wished her and Mallory could have been in the same grade (Mallory's birthday is after the cutoff).
She had a graduation ceremony that I was unable to attend. I was able to retrieve these pictures from Russell's facebook account. In the second picture you can see her holding up her diploma.
The girls were supposed to come over yesterday but since Mal is sick, they didn't come. We are hoping to get together on Monday.
Mallory had a rough night but seems to be more active this morning. She still feels a little warm and still refuses to eat. Hopefully recovery is well on its way!
4 weeks ago

2 comments:
Who is Aristiono Nugrogo? Might be time to change the account settings.
Kirsten's pic is so cute! I hope Mallory is back to normal. :)
Post a Comment