Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday




This is Mallory finding her basket. On Saturday night we talked about what the Easter bunny will put in her basket. However, she was more worried about how big he was and where in the house he would be going. In fact, late that night, when she crawled into our bed, she was still talking about him.

She seemed pleased with her treats. She received a new pair of sunglasses--for the beach. She also liked all of the candy and took it all out of her basket to survey. Every piece was taken out and placed on the table!

If there was a contest, I am sure Mallory would have won best dressed. She was so precious in this dress, new shoes, matching hair bow, and her accessories. Wouldn't you agree?

After church we went to Daniel's parents. We ate Easter ham and egg hunted for the last time. She hunted with her cousins Harlie and Braydden. Blake, our oldest nephew hid the eggs.

I am so glad that Easter is over. I have already put away all of the plastic eggs!

0 comments: