Thursday, March 26, 2009

This Week

On Tuesday night we went to Krystial's, last night was gymnastics and tonight I had my hair done. I haven't been home very much this week. As a result, our house is a mess. It seems that I am the only who can:
1) wash dishes
2) wash clothes
3) put used dishes in the sink
4) cook
5) put dirty clothes in the hamper
6) put empty containers and wrappers into the trash can
7) keep our only child from playing with important papers from my files that I keep in a closet
8) sweep
9) mop
10) help Mal with her writing, sight words, and read to her

Seriously where would this world be without mothers????

2 comments:

Janice said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

There would be no world without mothers! But thank heaven their is! !