Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fun at Chuck E. Cheese's



We arrived at mom's on Friday evening at around 7:30. Our arrival time was delayed due to a work thing. I was scheduled to give my third presentation on the this day at 1:00 but it was pushed back to 2:00.

Saturday morning, the girls couldn't wait to go to chuck E. Cheese's. First, we made a pit stop at the mall and then went over. They had a blast. Mallory actually rode rides this time. In fact, she wanted to "drive" everything.

The ball throwing activity, as usual, was a disaster. Mom and I were not fast enough with chasing balls. They were rolling behind the girls more than rolling up into the slots. At least Mallory didn't climb up to throw them in----again!

More pictures coming--I'm waiting for Kris to e-mail them.

p.s. I joined face book so if you are already a member, look me up. We can be friends.

0 comments: