Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to ME



For my birthday, my BFF's and my sister and step sister took me out. We started at Applebee's. I received new gym shorts, new perfume, a free meal, free drinks, and a Dairy Queen cake. We had so much fun. Of course the waitresses lined up to sing to me, carrying the cakes.

On the morning of my birthday, Mallory awoke especially early. I guess she knew that I had been out most of the night and wouldn't need any sleep=( However, when we got up, I found 2 cards and a birthday balloon. Daniel had allowed Mal to pick out a card and she wrote her name in it--all by herself.

Guess what I had to do at 9:00 am on my 31st birthday?? And remember that I wasn't feeling great nor was I energized!!!!

Starting from left: Krystial, Kristina, Lealane, me, and Julie. By this time, Kristy had bolted. She acted as if she had something better to do---as if.... I guess it is her new single status.

2 comments:

Anna T. Ham said...

Grandma, I need your e-mail address. Would you e-mail me so that I can have it? I lost my address book when I got this new computer.

Janice said...

Happy birthday!

I have not read the Twilight series. I am reading so many books now that I don't know when i'll get to that series.