Tuesday, November 4, 2008

WANTED!!

Someone to play Lucky Ducks 24/7. Will pay.

Aunt Peggy, if Addison doesn't have this game, you should buy it for Christmas. After all, it would stay at Allen's house, right? Daniel and I bought it for our nephew Blake a long time ago and we bought it for Kirsten last year. Kristy repaid us by giving us one too. So far, everyone has loved it.

Mallory is supposed to wear an eye patch for 2 hours a day. Her record: 10 minutes. Not sure what to do about it. I bought "special stickers" last night to decorate with but they don't work either.

Yesterday evening Mallory and I shopped for some new eye glasses. We chose a pair of pink framed Tommy glasses. I think they were the cutest and she liked them. We should have them by the end of this week.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would love to play Lucky Ducks with Mallory! (This spoken by someone who hasn't had the "opportunity" to ever play the game.) Perhaps, Allen SHOULD have the thrill!