Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our Busy Saturday


Saturday we did our usual Jerry J's breakfast except I splurged and bought a Cinnamon roll. It was really good but probably not worth the extra 1,000 calories.

After breakfast we went to the mall. Mallory had her Christmas/winter pictures taken. This session was a breeze compared to previous ones. Mallory smiled on cue and we we were there for only an hour. I can't wait for you to see them. Her outifts, as you are expecting, are cute and she was so pretty. Usually I am able to access them on-line by now but they still aren't available. I will send you the link as soon as I can.

Our next stop was to Kroger. We bought cookie dough ice cream and ingredients for chili.

We rushed home to make our chili. At 2:00 we went to Chase's birthday party. Chase is the son of Kristina, a good friend of mine. Like Lealane, Kristina knows how to feed her guests. She had an awesome cake, a wide variety of finger foods, and her brother-in-law brought beer. I couldn't drink but I enjoyed the food!!!

The picture is of Mal playing in the bouncer at the party. She loves bouncers. In fact, she bounced alone, while everyone was inside watching Chase open presents.

0 comments: