Monday, November 10, 2008

Mallory Is Adjusting



I guess talking to Mal about wearing her new glasses to school really helped. As soon as we brushed hair, she asked for them.

As you can see here, Mallory is slowly becoming accustomed to her new glasses (please ignore the dirty mouth). She calls them sunglasses and although she takes them off some, she usually puts them back on with a gentle reminder.

After Daniel picked her up from school they went to the eye doctor and her glasses were adjusted. They fit better and I think are more comfortable.

The eye patch is still a different story. I am going to try to go to Wal-Mart to look for a pirate patch, is that where you got yours Lealane?

Mallory and I are both coughing really bad. Unless we miraculously stop, we are going to Convenient Care tomorrow. I'm off from work--Veteran's Day.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got my eye patch as part of costume. I belive they sell eye patches at a pharmacy.