Sunday, October 5, 2008

Weekend Happenings

Not much to report. On Saturday morning Mallory and I went into town for our regular breakfast outing. As usual, she chose to eat at Jerry J's. She had sausage patties and cheese grits and I had a chicken biscuit. I spent $11.00 and we barely touched our food. Afterwards we went grocery shopping. Big fun, right?

The highlight of the day was a birthday party. We went to Olivia Sanders' party. Olivia is the daughter of Lealane, my good friend. Mallory had a blast! Lealane threw a great party. We had Carter's Fried Chicken. It's as good now as it was back in the good old days. She also had a pinata and we all went on a hayride. See the link to the Sanders Family Blog on the left for pictures of Mallory.

Today we did nothing special. Mallory went to church with Paula and Yancy, Daniel's parents. I picked her up and we made tacos.

I am proud to report that Mallory is doing well with the eye drops and the cleansings. She is making no complaints regarding her eyes and they seem to be adjusting well to the treatment.

0 comments: