Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

Waycross (Jamestown to us) Trick or Treat)

Tonight was our real trick or treat night. Along with Mallory's good friends, Caylee and Sabrina, we circled our block and got tons of candy. The girls had a lot of fun and I think I enjoyed the adventure as much as they did.

About 10 years ago Daniel gave me a Liz Clairborne book bag purse. I don't use it much anymore, only when I go on my quarterly shopping trips. However, it came in very handy tonight. I used it to store bottled water and Mal's tennis shoes and then her boots.

We hoofed the entire mile and it didn't take Mallory long to get tired of her boots. Since I am a superstar mom, I had her tennis shoes ready.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun,fun,fun. GG

Anonymous said...

I'm lovin' those red cowboy boots!