Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend Happenings




One of Mallory's favorite activity, is playing Lucky Ducks. We play Lucky Ducks about 100 times per day. This game was given to her by Aunt Kristy. It consists of ducks swimming around in a circle and quaking. Underneath the ducks are colored shapes. You take turns picking up ducks to try to get 3 specific shapes. Mallory is usually a red circle and me and Daniel are purple squares. Did I mention that the ducks quack? In fact, they quack loudly.


This weekend we had beautiful weather. Mallory and I did our usual breakfast. We ate at Jerry J's (as usual) and went grocery shopping. When we got home, we ate goodies from the bakery and then went outside. We practiced bike riding, which mainly consisted of me pushing her feet in the correct motion. She is getting better but my child is lazy. I guess she got tired of bike riding because after about 10 minutes she went to her playground.

0 comments: