Sunday, September 28, 2008

Weekend Fun



The top photo is of Mallory right before she left for church. She wore a new dress given to her by grandma Brown. I personally love this dress and wished I had one like it. Anyway, we had trouble finding shoes that fit. She has two pairs of brown mary janes. One pair is too small and the other is too big. Luckily we had her brown sandals but they really are a tiny bit too small. I told her to not let her feet grow anymore, after all I just bought her a new pair of school shoes! She looked down at her feet and said, "Stop growing!" I guess next weekend we will be shoe shopping!

I took the second photo yesterday morning, right before we left for our weekly breakfast outing. She was decked out in her new Georgia shirt and used her Georgia purse. The shirt proved unlucky because, as you should know, the Dawgs lost.

0 comments: