Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tired Little Girls

This is what happens when 4 little girls play with their Grandma Brown. They conk out!!! To be fair, the morning started very early. Grandma came last night and Mallory and Kirsten awoke at 4:45 am ready to play. Being the good daughter that I am, I didn't allow them to wake Grandma up until 6:15. I guess they played, not real sure since I stayed in my room, with the door closed.
At around 8:45 we dressed and went to Chic-fil-a. We ate and played for while. Mallory, Cady, and Becky rode home with me. However, before we went home, I stopped to go through a car wash. At first the girls didn't know what to think but soon found it "cool". They wanted to go back in. Vacuuming with 3 girls in car seats was nearly impossible but I managed. We ate lunch at 12:00 and I made the girls lay down at 12:30. It took them awhile to fall asleep but it was totally worth it. The peace was so nice and relaxing.

0 comments: