When asked what she wanted to get her daddy for Father's Day, Mallory said, " A new truck". We compromised and got Daniel some new shirts from Wal-Mart.
This morning, Daniel slept late and I got up with Mallory. First we baked brownies for Papa Sammy. I asked her if she wanted to have a lick and she said no because we couldn't eat Papa's brownies. However, when I turned my back she helped herself. There was chocolate everywhere and we had to change her clothes and scrub her mouth and hands!!
For Daniel, we cooked home made biscuits. When I got the biscuit cutter out, Mallory got out the cookie cutters. Whatever, we had funny shaped biscuits!!
Mallory went to church with Daniel and his parents. She had a good time but as soon as she came home, she ran up to me and said she was ready to go to Papa Sammy's. We gave daddy a gift card from Wal-Mart, brownies and ice cream. I think he had a good day too.
4 weeks ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment