Sunday, May 18, 2008

New Web Link

I added a new link to my favorite fitness website list. Its the link to the USDA Food Pyramid Guide. I think you should check it out. So far, it's resources and tools have been very accurate. For example, I have been inputting my daily food intake. The website analyzes it and tells me how I am doing with each food group. As a result, I have discovered that I am not getting enough vegetables and dairy products. It suggested I drink fat free or skim milk with breakfast and add a vegetable for lunch. However, it is confusing. I am getting enough grains but my carbs are too high. Not sure what to do about that. Anyone have any suggestions?

Went to the beach today with some friends from work. The weather was beautiful and I was able to sunbathe without distraction (no Mallory to chase).

I haven't heard anything about my camera but I plan to call tomorrow. They should have received it by now.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that if you just concentrate on eating candy, you don't have to worry about fruits, grains, vegetables, etc. Love, Aunt Peggy