Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day To Me!!!

Well my day started good. I got to sleep in, which is something I NEVER get to do. As soon as I awoke, Mallory gave me a gift basket that Daniel said she picked out. It had a big butterfly on it and it was filled with candy. She also selected two cards, one with a butterfly and one with Mickey Mouse. She wrote her name in each.

Daniel and Mallory went to church with Daniel's family. I took a picture of her in a new dress but guess what?? Right after Daniel took our mother-daughter pictures, I let Mallory take one picture. Can you guess what happened next?? If you said she dropped my $250 digital camera and that it broke, you would be correct. The camera's lenses is lopsided. I cannot take anymore pictures and I can't retrieve any pictures.

In honor of Mother's Day, I decided to cook my favorite meal. I even splurged and cooked white rice. This event turned into a memory when Mallory dropped the bowl of peas. She was carrying them to the table. I am sure you can envision the mess.

I really had a good day today and I talked to my mom about an hour ago and she is having a good day. She also reported that my grandparents are doing well and that they regularly read this blog!! Therefore, all is well in my world!

I will be calling my camera company tomorrow to inquire about repairing it. I may get a new camera, just depends on what they say. Keep reading to stay posted on this very important and interesting topic!!!

0 comments: